Welcome to my Blog!

Hi, I'm Leona Moat and I am located in Fillmore, UT. I have been doing custom picture framing for 9 years now and I really love it. I love that I can take something someone has and make it look so much better just by adding a mat and a frame! I have framed everything from medals to jerzees and prints to X-stitches. Take a look around - if you like what you see let me know and I can help you out!
Stop by 5 S. Main in Fillmore, call 435-743-5433 or email me at leonamoatcmconsultant@yahoo.com. Don't forget to like my facebook page: www.facebook.com/LeonasFramingGallery
You can also message me there as well.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My display for this quarter is focused around athletics

 Do you have an athlete in your life that has medals and hardware stuffed in a box? Now is the time to display all of that hard work! Come by and check out my display for some ideas on what you can do with all of those earnings!







No comments:

Post a Comment